100pcs Green Asparagus Lettuce Seeds is one of our Garden & Outdoor product for Garden Seed.
GreenAsparagus LettuceSeeds Vegetable Garden Biennial Herb Plant
Lettuce, also called stem lettuce, celery lettuce, asparagus lettuce, or Chinese lettuce, is a cultivar of lettuce grown primarily for its thick stem, used as a vegetable.
The stem is usually harvested at a length of around 15cm to 20 cm.
Its taste crisp, moist, and mildly flavored, and typically prepared by slicing and then stir frying with more strongly flavored ingredient
Scientific name: Lactuca saliva
Sowing time: April to early of middle of May
Germination time: 5-7 days
Seedling time: 40-50 days
|4-20℃ (optimum temperature: 15-20℃)|
|Growth of Optimum Temperature||15-20℃ (evening temperature:12—15℃)|
|Soil Environment||Loose soil, Well drained, High organic content|
|Soil pH||Subacidity(sandy loam soil)|
|Growth Environment||Cool, Frost tolerance, Not endure high temperature|
|Sunlight Requirement||Abundant sunlight|
1. Soak seeds with clean water for 24 hours
2. Take out and dry them, then wrap the seeds with gauze, and place gauze into refrigerator for 24 hours (temperature of -3℃ to -5℃)
3. Take out the seeds and place in a cool place
4. Can be sowed after 80% seeds sprout
1. Mix the seeds with a few grains of sand, then Sow them on the surface of growing media one by one at a certain distance
2. Coverby a layer of nutrient soil, then water the soil until thery are just watered thoroughly, and cover with shading net
3. Remove the shading net after sprout and sprinkle some dry fine soil to fix the seedlings
100 x LettuceSeeds